The character I felt that I connected with is in a book called cinderrella because in cinderella she is the one who does all of the hard work in the house. I do allmost all the hard work in the house because my mom ask me to do them i cant say no because she is my mom and my brother alwasys orders me to do this do that I cant say no to that because my brother and eventually my mom makes me do all the work.
Is there a book that the character is lot like you?YES there is a book where the main character is bullied by the other children because of how you look I was in the same situation one time I was bullied because in amarica I was young ad i didnt have the best writing and english because my parents were korean so I mixed korean and english and I was the only asian in my old school so iIwas bully ed by race like in another story I dont remember.
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment