Thursday, September 3, 2009
The Uttrely Perfect Murder
I think that the utterly perfect murder is about a murder that occurred in a city that is hard to solve mystery because the title is utterly perfect murder. Utterly means absolutely perfect is perfect and that is hard to solve. A time I wanted revenge was when I was in trouble with my brother I did nothing and my brother all of a sudden he said it is sisters fault he said I stole the item from another person. So then I got in huge trouble I got spanked so many times. By brother said he lied because he was afraid he was going to get in trouble. I only got hit a little like five times so I kept the anger for a little. Than the next day I got the Idea that I should get pay back by doing the same thing so I was very confident and was ready to start byt then I thought and the n I knew if I got caught then I will be in more trouble then him and get more spanks so I didn’t do the revenge. So sad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment